Support the Lakers with a understated Dad hat, an easy fit and must-have style for every hat collection. Soft construction & strapback design make for a comfortable hat to suit all heads.
The greatness that is the Los Angeles Lakers franchise started '46 as the Detroit Gems. In '47, the team shifted to Minneapolis and became the Minneapolis Lakers from the state nickname, "land of 10,000 lakes." The Lakers relocated to Los Angeles before the '60-'61 season.
- Light washed, brushed cotton twill
- Adjustable fit
- Unstructured, 6 panel
- Woven front team logo label, with satin stitch
- Adjustable strapback closure
- Mitchell & Ness embroidered back logo
- Hand wash only. Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details.